– 2018 Alumni game is scheduled!!
– Davidson Field from 2:00-4:00pm on January 2nd!!
– Fundraiser Dinner at Pitfire immediately after the game!
– JV Practice on Monday 12/11 at Davidson (6pm)
– Varsity Practice at Back Bay M/W/F at 2:30pm
– P.E. Mon. 11/20 @ Davidson Field from 6-7:30pm P.E.
– Tue. 11/21 @ Back Bay Field from 2:15-3:45pm 2018
– Tryouts: 6-8pm Davidson Field
– Mon. 11/27, Tues. 11/28, Wed 11/29
Hello! First off, I wanted to say how excited I am to be your coach this year and to get to know each of you and your family members. My name is Brooke Martini and I am originally from Lafayette, CA. I graduated from Chapman University in May 2016 with my B.A. in Integrated Educational Studies. After I graduated with my B.A., I decided to stay at Chapman to get my Masters in Education, and I recently graduated in May 2017 with my Masters in Education. I currently teach first grade and have 30 students! I have been playing lacrosse since I was in middle school and I have been a midfielder ever since I started playing. My experience on the Chapman Women’s lacrosse team contributed to some of the best years of my life. I have learned so much from my coaches and teammates and have grown as a person on and off the field.
I was first team all-league three years in a row and have set multiple Chapman records. One of the most rewarding experiences being on the women’s lacrosse team was being the captain my junior and senior year. I hope to instill my love and knowledge of the game in you and help each one of you grow as individuals on and off the field! Please feel free to contact me at anytime. I am always here for my players and their family members. Cell: (925) 858-7543, email@example.com