- Is a good person, someone to look up to and admire
- Knows the difference between right and wrong and always tries to do what is right
- Sets a good example for everyone
- Makes the world a better place
- Lives according to the “Six Pillars of Character”: Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring & Citizenship
Newport Harbor High School is a public institution that promises “inclusion of all students” and at no time will a student be dismissed from a curricular, co-curricular or extra-curricular program attached to the school, dismissed from instruction, and/or receive a lower grade due to a financial hardship.